When we created this first website, a little more than10 years ago, it contained only about 10 percent of the information you see and read now. Creating a website in the field of Plastic Surgery is a challenging task, with so many developments in the field. We have endeavored to present complete information, in an understandable format with ease of navigation and helpful links within the various web pages. We hope that this website will give you a positive perspective about the world of Plastic Surgery and answer any questions you may have.
It seems that Plastic Surgery is frequently in the news nowadays and has become a frequent topic of conversation among both men and women of all ages. What is driving this interest in Plastic Surgery? It is mostly due to recent advances in the types of procedures available, improvements in materials used in surgery and the refined techniques employed during the surgical procedures. Another driving force is increased accessibility and affordability.
Dr. Jose Luis Valero Salas, residing at: 10431 Germán Gedovius- Suite 404 , Zona del Rio, Tijuana, BC 22010 Mexico, is responsible for personal information under this privacy notice.
PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The personal data in the possession of Dr. Jose Luis Valero Salas will be used to:
- Provision of medical and hospital services, including but not limited to: hospitalization, surgery, diagnostic tests, nursing care, pharmacy services, blood bank services, dialysis, cancer treatments, lab tests, histo-pathology, radiology, ultrasound, computed tomography, magnetic resonance imaging, rehabilitation therapy, diet and nutrition and other purposes related to health services and the reports required by health authorities, should be required.
- Creation, study, analysis, updating and maintenance of clinical record.
- Billing and collection for services
- Studies, records, statistics and analysis of health information.
- Preservation of records to track services, services in the future and in general, to monitor any contract.
Dr. Jose Luis Valero Salas, collect and treat sensitive data related to health status, medical history, history, lifestyle information and the same necessary or convenient for the purposes mentioned above. Sensitive personal data will be kept and treated with strict security and confidentiality for purposes related to the provision of health services and in accordance with this privacy notice and legislation, rules and regulations.
The data will be stored a period of five (5) years.
For the provision of services, Dr. Jose Luis Valero Salas can transfer in and out of the country, the personal data in its possession to third parties contracted for related purposes specified in this privacy notice. Within the third parties that such data be transferred will include, without limitation, laboratories, clinics, hospitals, research centers, insurance companies, and any dinterconsultant octor or company of the same or corporate group, or those authorities that Dr . José Luis Valero considers necessary or desirable to transfer personal information.
LIMITATION OF USE AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
To limit the use of your personal data, please provide written notice to: 10431 Germán Gedovius- Suite 404 Zona del Rio, Tijuana, BC 22010, Mexico, directed to the Department of Personal Data which bring the desired limitation to the use of your data.
ARCO MEDIA TO EXERCISE RIGHTS (access, rectification, cancellation and opposition)
To access the personal data that Dr. Jose Luis Valero Salas has, so as to correct them if these are inaccurate or incomplete, or to cancel or oppose their treatment for certain purposes, please submit a written request directed to our personal data department: 10431 Germán Gedovius- Suite 404, Zona del Rio, Tijuana, BC 22010, Mexico, Monday to Friday from 9:00 to 18:00 pm, containing the following information:
- Name of the owner
- Domicile or email to communicate response to request
- Documents proving identity or authorization to represent him at the request
- Description of personal data on which it intends to exercise any ARCO right
- Any other element allowing the location of personal data to the request
MEANS TO REVOKE CONSENT
At anytime you can request revocation of consent given to Dr. Jose Luis Valero Salas to treat your personal data by sending a written request to our Department of Personal Data to: 10431 Germán Gedovius- Suite 404, Zona del Rio, Tijuana, BC 22010, Mexico, Monday through Friday from 9:00 to 18:00 pm, in which it is clearly detailed the data that you revoke in your consent.
NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES TO NOTICE OF PRIVACY
This privacy notice may be amended at any time to comply with legislative updates, case law, internal policies, and new requirements for the provision of services of Dr. Jose Luis Valero Salas or any other reason in the sole discretion of Dr. Jose Luis Valero Salas. In this case, the changes will be available on our website, www.drvalerosurgery.com Email: firstname.lastname@example.org